Visas for Zimbabwe are issued based on different categories as follows:
- CATEGORY ‘A’ – Those who do not need visas to enter Zimbabwe;
- CATEGORY ‘B’ – Those who may be issued with a visa at any port of entry after paying visa fee. or they can apply online.
- CATEGORY ‘C’ – Those who are required to apply and obtain visas before travelling to Zimbabwe. Visa can be applied online.
To find out your category, please click on the PDF below:
For visa online application please visit:
( Warning: Please be aware that there is a bogus website purporting to be an official evisa platform. This bogus website is www.evisa.com)
Visa Requirements at the Port of Entry
- A passport valid for at least 6 months
- 2 passport size photos
- visa fee ; US$ 30,00 – single entry
US$45,00 – double entry
US$55.00 – multiple entry ( to be supported by a letter)
N.B. visa fees are subject to change
Diplomatic, Official and Service passports
Holders of the above mentioned passports are issued visas gratis. Please down visa application form below. On submission, the form is to be accompanied by a Note Verbale and two passport photos.
Internship in Zimbabwe
Those wishing to do internship in Zimbabwe should be in constant contact with the organisation/ company they will be attached to, for the purposes of arranging for the Temporary Work Permits. The cost is US$500,00. Please note that the Temporary Work Permit will be issued while in Zimbabwe ( it is not possible to arrange before travelling to Zimbabwe). People have to obtain a normal visa for 30 days. While in Zimbabwe, the organisation/ company which they are attached to, would then arrange for the Temporary Work Permits for them.