Applying for a new passport can be done at the Embassy. Make an appointment at
Passport application hours: Mon-Fri: morning: 1000-1200hrs;
Passport forms (P1) are currently available at the Embassy. Kindly note that the Embassy and the Registrar General’s Office do not accept downloaded P1 forms.
- Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Long Birth Certificate;
- Zimbabwean I.D. for all applicants above 16 years (Driver’s Licence NOT ACCEPTED ) IDs for married women with marriage certificates should bear the spouse’s surname;
- Current / expired passport;
- Marriage Certificate / divorce order where applicable;
- Two (2) colour passport photos (size 3.5cm x 4.5cm) on strictly white back ground ( please wear dark or bright colours. Cream and white colours are not acceptable). Applicants should desist from wearing any form of jewellery.;
- Police Report required for all Lost or Stolen passports;
- Citizenship Certificate (for citizens by registration / if one or both parents are Zimbabwean citizens by descent or if the applicant was born outside Zimbabwe)
- For minors below the age of 18, the following are also required; The father/mother or legal guardian has to be present to sign ‘Section 5’ of the application form. The signatory’s Passport / ID is required.
The administration fee at the Embassy is €35.
Please be informed that the processing and issuance of passports are done in Zimbabwe. In addition, the processing fee and duration of passports are also determined in Zimbabwe. For inquiries please contact The Registrar General’s Office on (+263-242- 702295-9/ +263-242-706311-2)
NB: Applicants to submit their passport applications forms to any of the following offices;
The Embassy does not submit passport application forms on behalf of applicants.