Visas for Zimbabwe are issued based on different categories as follows:
- CATEGORY ‘A’ – Those who do not need visas to enter Zimbabwe;
- CATEGORY ‘B’ – Those who may be issued with a visa at any port of entry after paying the requisite visa fee, or they can apply online.
- CATEGORY ‘C’ – Those who are required to apply and obtain visas before travelling to Zimbabwe. Visa can be applied online.
To find out your category, please click on the PDF below:
For visa online application please visit: www.evisa.gov.zw
Visa Requirements at the Port of Entry
- A passport valid for at least 6 months
- 2 passport size photos
- visa fee ; US$ 30,00 – single entry
US$45,00 – double entry
US$55.00 – multiple entry ( to be supported by a letter)
N.B. visa fees are subject to change
Diplomatic, Official and Service passports
Holders of the above mentioned passports are issued visas gratis. Please download visa application form here.
On submission, the form is to be accompanied by a Note Verbale and two passport photos.
**WARNING: PLEASE BEWARE THAT THERE IS A BOGUS WEBSITE PURPORTING TO BE AN OFFICIAL E-VISA PLATFORM. THIS BOGUS WEBSITE IS: www.evisa.com**